ANTI-ACNE THERAPY for Acne 1 and 2nd stage
Indications for application: primary stage of acne within the period of sexual maturation, so called “common acne”.
- normalize activity of adipose glands;
- provide antibacterial action;
- decrease hyperkeratosis follicular is;
- prevent development of complications.
Recommendations on the course of procedures: repeat each 1-2 days till achievement of clinical effect.
As “emergency help” the program can be used as an independent single procedure.
Consultations: before beginning of the course it’s necessary to consult dermatocosmetologist, gynecologist, endocrinologist, and therapist.
Cleansing:in the morning and evening
- Enzymatic Cleansing Gel;
- Foaming Phyto Peel;
- Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
Moistening and protection: in the morning and evening
- Oil Control Phyto Gel;
- Botanical Anti-Acne Cream.
- Antiseptic Clay Mask – every other day.
- Blemish Fix Аpplicator.
- Enzymatic Cleansing Gel
- Foaming Phyto Peel
- Botanical Clarifying Astringent
- Pro Cleansing Gel Mask (PH 10)
- Balancing Phyto Serum
- Calming Massage Phyto Milk
- Antiseptic Clay Mask
- Active Anti-Acne Mask
- Botanical Anti-Acne Cream
1. Cleansing: Remove decorative cosmetics by means of cotton cuds and pads, using Make-Up Remover Gel. Then apply Enzymatic Cleansing Gel to face, neck, decollete area and massage skin lightly by fingertips within 1-2 minutes. Wash off by watered sponges.
2. Deep cleansing: Apply uniformly Foaming Phyto Peel for problem skin to the face skin. Make delicately manual peeling-massage within 2-3 minutes, having watered fingertips previously. Wash off by watered sponges.
3. Prepare the skin by mechanical cleaning: Apply thin layer of Pro-Cleansing Gel Mask to the face skin. To create sauna effect cover the face with food film and warm towels. In 10-15 minutes start to abstract pimples, gradually removing the gel. In the course of mechanical cleansing it’s necessary to clean the treated areas with antiseptic lotion Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
4. Massage: Make delicate massage by Jacque within 7-10 minutes with Calming Massage Phyto Milk. Remove the remains of the preparation by water and clean with the lotion Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
5. Activation: Apply 1ml (1/4 of ampoule) of Balancing Phyto Serum to the face skin and beat in by fingertips. Ionophoresis can be used (on positive electrode).
6. Special procedure: Apply one of two masks to the face skin:
- Dilute Antiseptic Clay Mask (5g) with cool water or herb tea to liquid sour cream consistency. Apply uniformly to the face skin.
- Dilute Active Anti-Acne Mask (5g) with boiling water to liquid sour cream consistency, infuse it within 5 minutes. Apply warm mask to the face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Carry out darsonval by the contact method over the dried mask. Wash off the remains of mask by sponges. Clean the face with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
7. Protection: Apply Botanical Anti-Acne Cream to the face and neck skin.