Program of skin deep peeling
DEEP PHTO PEELING PROGRAM
The program can be carried out only by the certified cosmetologist with medical education.
Indications for application:
- cicatrical changes of skin after acne;
- hyperkeratinization and enlarged pores;
- dyschromia against hyperkeratinization;
- skin rejuvenation.
- update keratin layer of the epidermis;
- the restoration and revitalization of all physiological processes in the dermis;
- activation of collagen and elastin synthesis;
- smoothing of skin relief.
Recommendations on the course of procedures:
- The procedures are carried out every day within 3-4-5 days depending on the problems and skin type. Then there should be a 2-day break, and thereafter the final procedure should be carried for peeling of the dried layer of epidermis.
- The therapies are carried out only in autumn-winter period.
- skin inflammation of any etiology;
- open scratches and wounds;
- numerous and, especially, black moles (nevus);
- pregnancy and lactation.
- Anti-Irritant Lotion – hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, sedative lotion. Doesn’t include aroma compounds. Softly cleans irritated skin, calming it. Strengthens blood vessel walls, regenerates the skin.
Ingredients: Azulene, Hamamelis, Arnica and Rosemary extracts, Phytohormones, Sorbitol.
- Activator (pH 2, 7) – special keratolytic lotion for deep peeling of skin. Provides strong antiseptic effect.
Ingredients: Badyaga tincture, Aloe-gel, Salicylic acid, Alums, Menthol.
- Phyto Peeling Mask – activates local blood circulation and metabolism, exfoliates keratic cells of skin, decreasing hyperkeratinization thereby. Increases local immunity. Contributes to generation of collagen and elastin.
Ingredients: Sponges, Tea tree oil, Aloe-gel, Glycolic acid, Menthol, Cleaning agents.
- Anti-Stress Bio Complex – anti-stress bio-complex. Calms irritated skin, relieves stress, and provides general relaxing affect on the body.
Ingredients: Calendula, Chamomile and Sweet Almond oils, Mint volatile oil, Menthol, Aloe-gel, Panthenol.
- Active Phyto Complex – strong keratolytic complex included into the preparation structure permits to carry out procedures on removal of hyperkeratinization and cicatrical changes of skin.
Ingredients: Zink Iris, Salicylic and Glycolic acids, Saponin.
- Anti-Irritant Mask – sedative cooling paste-like mask. Immediately relieves irritation, normalizes water-alkaline balance and local blood circulation. Contributes to cell regeneration not preventing from skin exfoliation.
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Panthenol, Chamomile, Hamamelis and Rosemary extracts, silk proteins and oligoproteins of flower pollen, Menthol, Arnica oil.
- Anti-Irritant Cream – light cream with increased contents of anti-irritant substances. Calms irritated skin, cool it, and contributes to cell regeneration.
Ingredients: Panthenol, Aloe-gel, vitamins А, Е and F, Bisabolol, Menthol and Allantoin.
- Sun Protective Gel SPF 30 – sun-protection hypoallergenic cream-gel with liposomal oxygen complex. Calms, moistens and regenerates skin. Cools and stops irritations.
Ingredients: micronized Titanium Dioxide, water-soluble sun-protection filters, Aquaftem, Allantoin and Panthenol, vitamin E.
- Clean the skin with Anti-Irritant Lotion, apply a thin layer of Anti-Irritant Cream and carry out vaporization procedure within 10-15 minutes. Dry up the skin with paper towels and clean it with the Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Apply Anti-Irritant Cream to eyelids, eyebrows, lips and nasolabial folds.
- Moisten a cotton pad with Activator lotion (the hands should be protected by gloves) and quickly clean the face skin beginning from the brow, cheeks, nose and chin. The patient fans the face till burning sense disappears. Repeat the procedure 3-5 times. During each cleaning every cotton pad should be moistened heavily with the lotion, but the lotion should not spread over the face. Finish this stage by cleaning of skin with Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Apply several drops of soothing and cooling serum Anti-Stress Bio Complex and rub it into the skin.
- Apply a uniform layer of Phyto Peeling Mask and rub it into the skin strongly within 5 minutes. Keep application of the preparation during other 10-15 minutes. Then remove it carefully by paper towels or wet sponges. Clean the skin with calming Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Apply again several drops of serum Anti-Stress Bio Complex.
- Apply a thin layer of Active Phyto Complex uniformly, keep it for 30 minutes. Then remove it by paper towels or wet sponges. Clean the skin with calming Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Apply calming Anti-Irritant Mask. Remove the dried mask by water in 15-20 minutes and clean the skin with Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Apply calming Anti-Irritant Cream. During hours of the active sun protect additionally the skin with sun-protection preparation Sun Protective Gel SPF 30.
2nd day: the procedure is carried out so as during the first day with a small difference:
- No vaporization is carried out, and right after cleaning of the skin with the lotion and application of the protective cream layer to sensitive areas, clean the skin with Activator lotion;
- Number of cleanings with Activator lotion increases to 7-9 times;
- Phyto Peeling Mask is not rubbed into the skin, but is simply kept within 20 minutes;
- Application of Active Phyto Complex increases to 45 minutes.
3rd day (and further): the procedures are carried out so as during the second day with the following difference:
- Number of cleanings with Activator lotion increases to 15 times;
- Application of Active Phyto Complex lasts 1 hour, but not more.
After the second or third procedure the skin reminds of parchment. The dried layer of epidermis
play the part of the natural protective factor, that’s why it’s not necessary to apply sun-protection
If the procedures are carried out during the 4th and 5th day, the skin becomes brown. During these sessions it’s not necessary to apply Anti-Stress Bio Complex.
HOME CARE DURING DAYS OF PEELING PROCEDURES
The patient should inviolately follow the scheme of skin care during peeling procedures. Therefore SPA Abyss has created a special set of products used during peeling, within the two-day break between the procedures and during the post-peeling period. It includes 4 products:
- Anti-Irritant Lotion 100ml – for cleansing.
- Anti-Irritant Mask 50ml – calming mask.
- Anti-Irritant Cream 50ml – calming cream.
- Sun Protective Gel SPF 30 50ml – sun-protection gel.
Use of any other cosmetics is strictly prohibited in order to avoid complications!
Home care scheme
- Clean the skin with the lotion Anti-Irritant Lotion in the morning and evening, apply the calming cream Anti-Irritant Cream, and use the sun-protection gel Sun Protective Gel SPF 30 during the hours of the active sun each 3-4 hours.
- Apply the calming mask Anti-Irritant Mask in 2-2,5 hours after the salon procedure. (The principle of such care is current till formation of the dried layer of skin, i.e. during the first 2-3 days).
- It’s necessary to warn the patient about danger of dried skin forced removal.
- It’s necessary to limit water use on the skin area where peeling procedures have been carried out.
- It’s strictly prohibited to visit saunas.
After finishing of the peeling procedures there is a break for two days.
During the first day the patient shall not apply any cosmetics. It’s necessary for better drying of the skin.
During the second day the patient shall make a vapor bath 3-4 times a day. Therefore Anti-Irritant Cream is applied and the skin undergoes vapor affect within 10-15 minutes. Then the skin is dried by paper towels and Anti-Irritant Mask is applied. In 15-20 minutes the mask is washed off by water. It’s necessary to dry the skin with paper towels. Then the skin is cleaned delicately with Anti-Irritant Lotion. The dried layer of skin shouldn’t be damaged. Anti-Irritant Cream is applied again. The procedure should be repeated in 2,5-3 hours. At the end of the day unprompted peeling of the dried skin is evidenced (in the center of the face, as a rule).
The next day it’s necessary to carry out the final procedure in the beauty salon.
- Softening of skin: apply Anti-Irritant Cream to the non-exfoliated skin and carry out vaporization procedure within 15-20 minutes. At the end of the procedure dry the skin with paper towels and clean with Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Massage: make delicate massage within 10-15 minutes (mainly by circular motions by fingertips) with Anti-Irritant Cream. In the course of massage intensive skin exfoliation is observed. At the end of the procedure remove the remains of cream by wet sponges and clean the skin with Anti-Irritant Lotion.
- Activation: Apply a small amount of serum Anti-Stress Bio Complex and rub it delicately into the skin.
- Special procedure: Apply Anti-Irritant Mask and wash it off in 15-20 minutes, clean the skin with Anti-Irritant Lotion. Usually at this stage the skin is completely clear of the dried layer. If the skin is still unpeeled somewhere (for example, on the side face contours), no additional procedures are required. Recommend your patient to apply Anti-Irritant Mask in several hours, and this procedure shall finish whole exfoliation of the dried skin.
- Protection and moisturizing Apply Anti-Irritant Cream at the end of the procedure and additionally Sun Protective Gel SPF 30 during the hours of the active sun.
Tender skin after peeling therapy requires special care. At home during the first month the patient applies the same preparation as during the treatment. Additionally, the hydrating active preparation can be recommended, for example:
- Oxygen Serum – oxygen hydrating gel for all skin types;
- Transdermal O2 Complex – oxygen multi-vitamin gel for all skin types;
- Marine Phyto Serum – hydrating serum with marine substances;
- Multiactive Anti-Age Complex – multi-active anti-age complex;
- Oil Control Phyto Gel – hydrating antiseborrheic phyto-gel.
Skin protection against sun beams affect should be carried out at least within next 3-4 weeks.
We strongly recommend carrying out the course of immune-modeling Oxygen Aromatherapy in two weeks after finishing of the therapy.
If necessary, for example during treatment of deep cicatrices, the therapy of deep skin exfoliation can be repeated in 3-6 months, but obligatory during the autumn-winter period.
In one month after the therapy, the skin shall completely restored and any procedures can be carried out (skin cleansing, lifting, whitening and other professional procedures), except for keratolytic ones.